Advanced Graphic Communication was established in 1993 when Gail Kimball, originally from Littleton, returned to the area after spending nearly a decade working as a typographer, graphic designer, instructor and print buyer in southern New Hampshire. Twenty years and three expansions later, the company now serves over 100 clients. Our professionalism, knowledge of the trade and attention to detail have enabled us to bring quality advertising and print services to businesses throughout New England and beyond.
Owner/Director of Marketing
- Graduate of New England School of Art & Design, Boston, MA
- Additional studies: Typography, Marketing, Photography & Web Design
- Worked at New Hampshire's first desktop publishing service bureau and while there became one of New Hampshire's first DTP instructors, teaching at two colleges as well as doing corporate training at NEBS and New Balance.
- 37 years experience as a Graphic Artist & Typographer, 30 years experience as a Print Broker, 17 years experience in Marketing & Advertising Planning
- Taught graphic design courses and workshops at:
- Manchester Community College, Manchester, NH
- Lyndon State College, Lyndonville, VT
- College for Lifelong Learning/University System of NH, Littleton, NH
- Advisory Board:
- since 1997 - Manchester Community College; portfolio review expert and curriculum advisor
- 2000-2012 - Lyndon State College; portfolio reviews and curriculum development
- B.A., Graphic Design & Illustration - Lyndon State College, Lyndonville, VT
- Additional studies - Communication
- 9 years experience as a graphic designer